Includes Guinness coupler, cleaning bottle, nitro tap, 70/30 gas regulator, purple beer line cleaner, required pipework and fittings.
Does not include a Guinness keg or 70/30 gas bottle
Single tap draught beer keg dispenser, built in air compressor. Perfect for use with keykegs.
We are proud to supply high quality Lindr draught beer pouring machines to the UK.
Brand new with 12 month warranty, boxed with simple instructions on how to connect and use. Compact yet heavy duty. Everything in one box, simply choose which keg coupler you want with your Dispenser. We use dozens of these machines ourselves and guarantee them to work hard on a daily basis.
Single tap - pours up to 40 ice cold pints per hour
Draught beer dispenser with excellent quality build, ease of use, compact size and unbeatable price.
Simply plug in, connect to keg and pour!
- Simple set up instructions
- All necessary pipes and connections to plug in and start pouring - just select your keg coupler and add beer!
Output or performance (in lit./hour): 20l/h.
Power supply: 230V/50Hz
Time required to cool: 2-4 min
Amperage: 1.45 A
What makes our dispensers different from others?
- No need for gas cylinder for short term use - Steel kegs will go flat after 24 hours when gas isn't used. Keykegs or similar kegs with a bag inside can use the air compressor permanently with no issues.
- No need to fill dispenser with water (unlike most dispensers)
- Just 5 minutes from connecting to pouring ice cold pints (instead of 2-4 hours)
- High quality manufacture, suitable for commercial use, 12 months warranty
- Quiet, stylish, portable, compact design conforming to all UK & EU standards
- Connects to all standard kegs, e.g Carlsberg, Foster's, John Smith's, Strongbow Cider, Heineken, Peroni etc.
If you would prefer to use gas you can order the connector.