Please note the 155/R does not have a built in air compressor and instead is designed to connect straight to a gas bottle - no separate gas regulator is necessary. Each tap pressure level can be individually adjusted - the only Lindr Dispenser available with this feature!
Proud to supply high quality Lindr draught beer pouring machines to the UK.
Brand new with 12 month warranty, boxed with simple instructions on how to connect and use. Compact yet heavy duty. Everything in one box, simply choose what keg coupler you want to add. We use dozens of these machines ourselves and guarantee them to work hard on a daily basis.
Twin tap - pours up to 310 ice cold pints per hour
Draught beer dispenser with excellent quality build, ease of use, compact size and unbeatable price.
Simply plug in, connect to keg and pour!
- Simple set up instructions
- All necessary pipes and connections to plug in and start pouring, simply choose what keg couplers you want and add your gas bottle and beer!
What makes this dispenser different from others?
- No need to add a gas regulator - just connect straight up to your gas bottle
- No need to fill dispenser with water (unlike most dispensers)
- Just 5 minutes from connecting to pouring ice cold pints (instead of 2-4 hours)
- High quality manufacture, suitable for commercial use, 12 months warranty
- Quiet, stylish, portable, compact design conforming to all UK & EU standards
- Can connect to the vast majority of popular kegs, e.g Carlsberg, Foster's, John Smith's, Strongbow Cider, Heineken, Peroni etc.