Lindr Pygmy 25/K Draught Dispenser - Green Line
Single tap draught beer keg dispenser, built in air compressor. Perfect for use with keykegs.
Brief Product Description
We are proud to supply high quality Lindr draught beer pouring machines to the UK.
Single tap draught beer keg dispenser with built in air compressor and cooler, pouring up to 30L (50 ice cold pints) per hour. Great for small events or home use.
- Simple set up instructions
- All necessary pipes and connections to plug in and start pouring - just select your keg coupler and add beer!
- 12-Month Warranty
What makes our dispensers different?
- No need for gas cylinder for short term use. Steel kegs will go flat after 24 hours when gas isn't used. Keykegs or similar kegs with a bag inside can use the air compressor permanently with no issues.
- No need to fill dispenser with water (unlike most dispensers)
- Just 5 minutes from connecting to pouring ice cold pints (instead of 2-4 hours)
- Suitable for commercial use
- Quiet, stylish, portable, compact design conforming to all UK & EU standards
- Connects to all standard kegs, e.g Carlsberg, Foster's, John Smith's, Strongbow Cider, Heineken, Peroni etc.
What else might you need?
- Co2 or mixed gas
- John guest splitter for using gas.
- Cleaning bottle (sankey coupler to connect if not already purchased)
- Cleaning fluid.
- Guinness Nitro Tap
- Beer or wine
Output or performance (in lit./hour): 30l/h.
Power supply: 220-240V/50Hz
Time required to cool: 2-4 min
Amperage: 1.60 A