Lindr 55K Profi Tower Draught Dispenser
Double tap table top draught beer keg dispenser, built in adjustable air compressor with gauge range 1-3 bars. Perfect for use with keykegs.
Brief Product Description
We are proud to supply high quality Lindr draught beer pouring machines to the UK.
Twin tap draught beer keg dispenser with built in air compressor and cooler, pouring upto 35-40L/hr, max 50L/hr.
- Simple set up instructions
- All necessary pipes and connections to plug in and start pouring - just select your keg coupler and add beer!
- 12-Month Warranty
- Custom branding available (contact us for details)
What makes our dispensers different?
- No need for gas cylinder for short term use. Steel kegs will go flat after 24 hours when gas isn't used. Keykegs or similar kegs with a bag inside can use the air compressor permanently with no issues.
- No need to fill dispenser with water (unlike most dispensers)
- Just 5 minutes from connecting to pouring ice cold pints (instead of 2-4 hours)
- Suitable for commercial use
- Quiet, stylish, portable, compact design conforming to all UK & EU standards
- Connects to all standard kegs, e.g Carlsberg, Foster's, John Smith's, Strongbow Cider, Heineken, Peroni etc.
What else might you need?
- Co2 or mixed gas
- John guest splitter for using gas.
- Cleaning bottle (sankey coupler to connect if not already purchased)
- Cleaning fluid.
- Guinness Nitro Tap
- Beer or wine
Output or performance (in lit./hour): 35-40L/hr, max 50L/hr.
Time required to cool: 2-4 min
Amperage: 2.48 A
Dimensions: 265mm x 425mm x 425mm