PortaPint 230Pro Twin Dispenser - Repaired unit from a customer return very good condition, 3months old. No box or instructions.
Double tap draught beer keg dispenser with built in air compressor, and cooler, pouring up to 230 ice cold pints per hour. Great for large events.
Simple set up instructions
Pipes (when purchased with keg coupler)
Just select your keg coupler, connect to your beer and pour!
What makes PortaPints different?
- Sleek and modern design
- More reliable
- Long electrical cord
- No need for gas cylinder for short term use. Steel kegs will go flat after 24-48 hours when gas isn't used. Polykegs/Keykegs or similar kegs with a bag inside can use the air compressor permanently with no issues.
- No need to fill dispenser with water (unlike most dispensers)
- Just 5 minutes from connecting to pouring ice cold pints (instead of 2-4 hours)
- Suitable for commercial use
- Quiet, stylish, portable, compact design conforming to all UK & EU standards
- Connects to all standard kegs, e.g Carlsberg, Foster's, John Smith's, Strongbow Cider, Heineken, Peroni etc.
What else might you need?
Co2 or mixed gas regulator.
Cleaning bottle (sankey coupler to connect if not already purchased)
Guinness Nitro Tap
Beer or wine
Net Weight:49 Kg
Run Current:5.1 Amps
Power Consumption:828 Watts
.Lindr or PortaPint? Lots of customers ask us this so we've created this video to highlight the differences;