Single tap draught beer keg dispenser with built in air compressor, and cooler, pouring up to 45 ice cold pints per hour. Great for small events or home use.
Simple set up instructions
Pipes (when purchased with keg coupler)
Just select your keg coupler, connect to your beer and pour!
What makes PortaPints different?
- Sleek and modern design
- More reliable
- Long electrical cord
- No need for gas cylinder for short term use. Steel kegs will go flat after 24-48 hours when gas isn't used. Polykegs/Keykegs or similar kegs with a bag inside can use the air compressor permanently with no issues.
- No need to fill dispenser with water (unlike most dispensers)
- Just 5 minutes from connecting to pouring ice cold pints (instead of 2-4 hours)
- Suitable for commercial use
- Quiet, stylish, portable, compact design conforming to all UK & EU standards
- Connects to all standard kegs, e.g Carlsberg, Foster's, John Smith's, Strongbow Cider, Heineken, Peroni etc.
What else might you need?
Co2 ormixed gas regulator.
Cleaning bottle (sankey couplerto connect if not already purchased)
Guinness Nitro Tap
Beer or wine
Output or performance (in lit./hour): 25l/h
Net Weight:18.5 Kg
Run Current:1.4 Amps
Power Consumption:199 Watts
Lindr or PortaPint? Lots of customers ask us this so we've created this video to highlight the differences;
Join Club NMB
Subscribe today and we'll keep you posted with new developments, products and services.