Twin tap draught beer keg dispenser with built in air compressor, and cooler, pouring up to 90 ice cold pints per hour. Great for events or for a home bar.
- Simple set up instructions
- Pipes (when purchased with keg coupler)
- 12-month warranty
Just select your keg coupler, connect to your beer and pour!
Customise your dispenser with a branded wrap. Call or email us for up to date prices for this service.
What makes PortaPints different?
- Sleek and modern design
- More reliable
- Long electrical cord
- No need for gas cylinder for short term use. Steel kegs will go flat after 24-48 hours when gas isn't used. Polykegs/Keykegs or similar kegs with a bag inside can use the air compressor permanently with no issues.
- No need to fill dispenser with water (unlike most dispensers)
- Just 5 minutes from connecting to pouring ice cold pints (instead of 2-4 hours)
- Suitable for commercial use
- Quiet, stylish, portable, compact design conforming to all UK & EU standards
- Connects to all standard kegs, e.g Carlsberg, Foster's, John Smith's, Strongbow Cider, Heineken, Peroni etc.
What else might you need?
- Co2 or mixed gas regulator.
- Cleaning bottle (sankey coupler to connect if not already purchased)
- Cleaning fluid.
- Guinness Nitro Tap
- Beer or wine
- Output or performance (in lit./hour): 50l/h (90 pints)
- Net Weight: 29 Kg
- Frequency: 220-240v/50hz
- Run Current: 1.4A
- Power Consumption: 380W(cooling power 320w)
- Refrigerant: R290/103g
- Height: 360mm (390mm to handle)
- Width: 225mm
- Length: 440mm (590mm including drip tray)