PortaPint 25C Draught Dispenser starter kit - Wine
Includes sankey keg coupler, john guest fittings, pipework, 5 ltr cleaning bottle and 20 litres of Frizzante from The Wine Keg Company (Long shelf life).
Full setup ready to serve.
Single tap draught beer keg dispenser with built in air compressor, and cooler, pouring up to 45 ice cold pints per hour. Great for small events or for a home bar.
- Simple set up instructions
- Pipes (when purchased with keg coupler)
- 12-month warranty
Just select your keg coupler, connect to your beer and pour!
What makes PortaPints different?
- Sleek and modern design
- More reliable
- Long electrical cord
- No need for gas cylinder for short term use. Steel kegs will go flat after 24-48 hours when gas isn't used. Polykegs/Keykegs or similar kegs with a bag inside can use the air compressor permanently with no issues.
- No need to fill dispenser with water (unlike most dispensers)
- Just 5 minutes from connecting to pouring ice cold pints (instead of 2-4 hours)
- Suitable for commercial use
- Quiet, stylish, portable, compact design conforming to all UK & EU standards
- Connects to all standard kegs, e.g Carlsberg, Foster's, John Smith's, Strongbow Cider, Heineken, Peroni etc.
What else might you need?
- Co2 or mixed gas regulator.
- Cleaning bottle (sankey coupler to connect if not already purchased)
- Cleaning fluid.
- Guinness Nitro Tap
- Beer or wine
- Output or performance (in lit./hour): 25l/h (45 pints)
- Net Weight: 17 Kg
- Frequency: 220-240v/50hz
- Run Current: 1.4A
- Power Consumption: 280W(cooling power 210w)
- Refrigerant: R290/45g
- Height: 360mm (400mm to handle)
- Width: 180mm
- Length: 320mm (460mm including drip tray)